Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Isaaq Somali Clan - The Most Bantu Looking Clan

Hello this is my first blog I am a Ethiopian man and I find it completely odd that this Clan of Somalis always reiterates that they are of Arab origin which has been nearly 100 times debunked. They possess Negroid affinity and are one of the most Negroid clans of Somalis that I've ever laid my eyes on.

In this post I will love to describe their features. 

The Isaaq clan of the Somalis. 

A Isaaq girl, Sijui from Kenya. 

A Isaaq girl from Hargeisa

A Isaaq woman from Hargeisa

A Isaaq woman from Hargeisa


The famous Isaaq poet. Gaariye. 

A Isaaq man in Hargeysa huge nose ready to suck in all the air

They all exhibit blatant negroid features that the Isaaq clan try to hide. When visiting Hargeisa I saw a lot of women covered in lightening bleach although it still can't hide their Negroid affinity and hard hair structure they possess.

The Isaaq clan. The Most Bantu clan of Somalis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment